Transformation in the Land of Enchantment:
Mind, Body, Spirit Healing Through Neurosculpting®
with Lisa Wimberger, founder of the Neurosculpting® Institute
and Travis Rumsey & Una Viggiani
Monday September 24 – Sunday September 30, 2018
Synergia Ranch, New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment
Sign up by April 1st to get $200 off!
Are you living to your full potential and sharing your greatest gifts with the world with a sense of total clarity and purpose? Do you find that your emotional patterns hijack you even when you feel like you know better? Does this get in the way of your goals, dreams and biggest potential?
We are creatures of habit. Our mental and emotional patterns get in the way of living life to its fullest. Imagine what could change if you spent a week unlocking the mind-body secrets of these patterns. What would be possible if you hacked the code of even your most subconscious negative patterns, creating a targeted practice to move past stress and old habits?
Many of us experience self-sabotage patterns, lack of focus and purpose, self doubt and even physiological distress due to these sticky patterns and habits. It’s extremely frustrating especially when we know better but still can’t seem to change things.
The great news is it really doesn’t have to be that way.
If you are ready to learn a process and practice to help you navigate your daily and chronic stress with grace and clarity then this invitation is for you. If you are ready to show up more fully present and empowered then this invitation is for you. If you are ready to be an agent of change in your own life then this invitation is for you.
Are you ready to discover the best you possible?
We’ll help you get there step by step with a one-of-a-kind retreat experience designed to give you a new set of tools to help guide you through life. With the gentle and experienced guidance of our full teaching staff you’ll be amazed at the depth of knowledge and hands-on experience available to you. You’ll come away with deep learning and integration through:
- Instruction and practice in the 5-step Neurosculpting brain training & meditation modality to enable a life-long daily practice that heals
- In depth meditation training and practice that relieves stress, re-patterns old beliefs, and creates new possibilities
- In depth training in emotional regulation to minimize body and mind stress
- Brain-based practices in self-directed neuroplasticity to optimize the brain’s focus and adaptability
- Mind-body integration through neurogenic tremor exercises to release stress stored in muscles and central nervous system
- Mind-body integration through yoga
- Art expression integration classes to enhance creative potential
- Nutritional map for daily life
- Self reflection time
- Apple picking in the orchard
Sign up if you are ready to get serious about a learning path that will challenge your most limiting patterns, establish new and healthy habits, and change the course of your future.
We all have old stories connected to our past traumas and experiences. NS is an excellent method to combine current research about neurology and connect that to self healing. We are blessed to be alive during the time of this combination of new medical research that Lisa has formed into a daily practice that leads to better health and healing… shift in paradigm. All children should get this training… older civilizations wove this into their society. Modern civilization needs this today. ~ Marcia Cook.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||SYNERGIA RANCH, NEW MEXICO|
|RETREAT START||Monday, September 24, 2018 3:00pm|
|RETREAT END||Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:00am|
|WEAR||Comfortable, casual, layered retreat attire, good walking shoes.|
|Optional Activities Available at Additional Cost:|
Monday 9/24 – Arrive
- 4pm – Check in
- 6 pm Dinner
- 7 pm – Opening Circle
Tuesday 9/25 – Saturday 9/29
- Daily Schedule
- Travis TRE’s
- Lunch Break
- Closing Circle
- Check out and Depart by 11 am
Synergia Ranch, New Mexico
Once you steps foot on Synergia Ranch, you can tell it has a special energy to it. Located 30 minutes from the center of historic Santa Fe and 45 minutes drive from Albuquerque, Synergia Ranch is set on 111 acres of high desert prairie, dotted with pinon and juniper trees. The desert landscape lends itself to quiet star sparkled nights and breezy days, perfect for walking in the organic apple orchard, quieting the mind and allowing deep healing to occur. The sunrises and sunsets light up the sky like a canvas, making everyday a monumental event of natural wonder. We will spend most of our time meeting as a group inside a magnificent 50’ diameter, and 28’ high geodesic dome hand built by John Allen (creator of the biosphere in Arizona). This naturally well lit, inspiring structure lends itself well to meditations, learning and dreaming. The home cooked food culled from the organic garden is a culinary delight, and with dessert every night, you won’t want to leave this enchanted land! This land has been blessed year after year in medicine circle with the Taos Native Tribes, and with representatives from over 10 different African countries. There is magic, intention, unity and transformation in every plant, structure and ecosystem of this ranch.
For more information visit Synergia Ranch’s website.
Travel to Synergia Ranch is not included in the retreat. If you plan to drive, we can pair you up with a driving buddy if needed. If you plan to fly, we can help arrange a pick up at the Santa Fe or Albuquerque Airport (approximately 1 hours drive). Please plan on arriving at Synergia Ranch by 3pm on Monday September 24, 2018
- From Santa Fe:
Take Hwy 14 south toward Madrid (either from the I-25 exit or as a continuation of Cerrillos Rd.)
- About 1 1/2 mi. S from I-25, you’ll cross Hwy 599, where there’s an Allsups store and a gas station. Keep going.
- About 6.8 miles further south, you’ll come to a minor crossroad labeled as County Road 44 to the left, and County Road 45 to the right. Turn RIGHT on County Road 45 (to the West). This road is also called Bonanza Creek Rd. If you pass by the Lone Butte County Store, you’ve just missed the turn. Go back a few hundred yards and you’ll see it!
- From the turn-off onto County Road 45, go 1.5 miles until the road makes a sweeping curve to the right. DON’t follow that curve — instead, go straight ahead on the dirt road labeled Silver Hills Road.
- About 100 yards further, there’s a dirt drive to the left labeled Synergia Road. You have arrived!
- From Albuquerque:
Take I-25 north, and go 42 miles to Exit 271 to La Cienega. Jog to the right, then turn right to get onto the frontage road paralleling I-25 going back south.
- Continue 1 mile on the frontage road to the turn-off for County Road 45 (also called Bonanza Creek Road). Turn Left here, heading east. The signs there direct you to Los Cerrillos, Bonanza Creek, and Rancho Allegre.
- Just over 5 miles on the fourth major bend going to the left, DO NOT continue around the bend. Instead, look for the dirt road heading to the right from the bend in the road. Go right (west) there onto Silver Hills Road. You’re almost there!
- About 300 yards further, look for Synergia Road on the your left. You have arrived!
Lisa Wimberger is the founder of the Neurosculpting® Institute. She holds a Masters Degree in Education from the University of Stonybrook, NY and a Foundations Certification in NeuroLeadership. She is the author of New Beliefs, New Brain: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear, Neurosculpting®: A Whole-Brain Approach to Heal Trauma, Rewrite Limiting Beliefs, and Find Wholeness, Neurosculpting®: A Step-by-Step Program to Change Your Brain and Transform Your Life, and Neurosculpting® for Stress Relief. Lisa runs a private practice teaching Neurosculpting® techniques to clients who suffer from stress disorders. Lisa began her meditation practice at age 12. Hit by lightning at age 15, and clinically dead on multiple occasions, Lisa uses her traumatic experience as a vehicle for transformation.
Spending his life hell-bent on finding real keys to inner peace and a fulfilling life, Travis has finally discovered a few of them. Neurosculpting is one of those keys…a very major key. He’s found Neurosculpting to be fun, easy to do, and definitely effective at clearing hidden blocks that keep us from moving forward.
Travis gets excited explaining the science behind Neurosculpting, as well as leading people to a real and transforming experience of having a choice in their life’s direction.
In his private coaching practice, Travis helps clients clear a path to an understanding of their essential selves, which opens them to a life of strength and effectiveness.
Connect with him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Una Viggiani is an artist, yogini, world traveler and inspired instigator. She earned a degree in Fine Art from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and her Masters degree in Education at the University of Denver, but ultimately learned the most traveling the world on a solo journey that lasted two years and took her to 22 countries. She discovered yoga as a way to balance the demands of teaching, but it soon became much more than that. Yoga became a way of life for Una and making the shift from art teacher to yoga teacher came naturally. Now, she combines her love of art, yoga and travel by teaching workshops and organizing retreats allowing the physical, creative and spiritual realms to merge into one.
Rooms are set in classical New Mexico adobe style courtyards, sustainably built with the heat of the desert in mind. The simply yet cozy accommodations have everything one needs to settle for a week while being inspired by original artwork and traditional cultural flavor. There are only a few rooms with ensuite bathrooms, so book early to get your preference.
Rooms with common courtyard and unattached shared bathrooms.
Shared room / Shared bathroom = $2195
Single room / Shared bathroom = $2250
Rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Shared room / Private bathroom = $2250
Single room / Private bathroom = $2395